- What is the problem?
To convey information about student life to perspective students or freshers.
- What subject/area of study are you focussing on?
Student life - alcohol, finance, accommodation, international students etc.
- To what depth are you investigating this area/subject? Is this sufficient?
I have already research into statistics quite in depth, but I will probably look into things further when putting my pieces together.
- What is the form and amount of research to date?
Statistics, words, images and facts.
- What visual material do you have to work with?
Primary and secondary photo's and found infographics and posters.
- Is there an appropriate amount of work for the time you have to develop it?
- What is your timescale? When is the deadline?
- What is achievable in the time available?
- What methods are you using to evaluate the progress of your ideas?
Talking to peers and listening to their ideas, also crits.
- What are you identifying as areas worth developing further?
- What are you trying to communicate.
- What audience have you identified?
- Who are they?
- What problems have you identified?
- How do you intend to solve these?
- What is your intention?
- Have you moved on from your initial starting point?
- What methods are you using to document this development?