Interview with my partner Suzanne Moore.
- Where are you from? Tell us about it.
Harrogate, full of wealthy snobs that think they're the best. Very pretty.
- What is your earliest memory?
Stealing a miniature kangaroo from play group, felt really guilty so never stole again.
- Which living person do you most admire and why?
Brother, being able to cope in a house full of girls and being amazing at drawing.
- Cat, dog or other? Tell us why.
Dog, has a lot. Also because her last dog was her best friend and now her puppies are too.
- Where would you like to live? Why? What would you do if you lived there?
Somewhere cold but sunny, with lakes and mountains. Would do some design and walk the dog.
- What would your super power be? What would you use it for?
Time travel, go back and witness all of the good things that have happened.
- If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose? Why?
Friendly dinosaurs, add something different to the wildlife. New edge.
- What is your most unappealing habit?
Chewing things for concentration e.g pens.
- What is your favourite word and why?
Bobity ping, welsh slang for microwave.
- Which 4 people would you invite to your dream dinner party? Why?
Her 4 puppies, they would be able to talk.
- If you could edit you past what would you change and why?
Last uni course, spent a whole year on it, doubted herself as a designer and didn't learn much.
- If you could go back in time where would you go? What would you do while you were there?
Egyptian times, interesting visually and culturally.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Hand rearing puppies.
- Tell us a secret.
Can't ride a bike, fell off and broke her arm age 9.